Recipe: Best Maryland Crab Cake
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
There is very little filler in this Maryland Crab Cake recipe. It's mostly lump crab meat.
- 1 lb fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tsp real mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 7 tsp King Arthur all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix all ingredients except the lump crabmeat.
- Carefully pick through the crabmeat and remove any remaining shell and cartilage keeping as many lumps intack as possible
- in a large bowl, gently mix crab and mayonnaise mixture. Shape into 5 or 6 crab cakes. Place shaped crab cakes on a cookie sheet covered with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Broil crab cakes about 10 minutes until tops begin to brown. Turn and broil other side 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve Maryland Crab Cakes with tarter sauce with or without a bun.
Shipping Cost Est