- 1 pouch Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare baking pan by lightly spraying with non-stick cooking spray. Can use 8X8, 11X7, 9X9, 13X9, or 16X20 inch pan
- Blend water, oil, egg in medium bowl.
- Add 1 pouch brownie mix and stir until moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Do not overbake. Fresh baked brownies appear underbaked but cool to doneness.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
Shipping Cost Est