Cholula Hot Sauce 2 x 5 oz 150ml
2 5 ounce bottles of Original Cholula Hot Sauce.
Authentic Mexican Hot Sauce. Cholula Hot Sauce makes your south of the border culinary adventures full of Flavor, Fire and Fun!
Tequila Lime Shrimp Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Joes Cuervo Traditional Tequila
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Cholula Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- Pat Shrimp Dry.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and shrimp. Turn occasionally. Stir in tequila, lime juice, salt and Cholula.
- Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and shrimp is pink (about 2 minutes).
- Add cilantro and serve over hot rice.
Cholula Guacamole Ole' Recipe
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Cholula Hot Sauce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Cut each avocado in half, remove the skin, and scoop the avocado out of the skin. Place in a bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and using a fork, mash and mix to desired texture.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or other entrees.
Carne Asada Tostada Recipe
- 1 tsp McCormick dark chili powder
- 1 tsp McCormick garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Cholua Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 precooked tostada shells
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups refried beans
- 2 sliced avocados
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Combine the rub ingredients in a bowl. Rub on both sides of meat. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill marinated carne to your liking.
- Remove meat from grill. Let sit for 5 minutes and then slice to your desired thickness.
- On each tostada, spread 1/2 cup lettuce, top with 1/2 cup warm refried beans, carne asada strips, 2 slices of avocado, a dollop of sour cream and a little cilantro.
Bloody Maria Pre-Mix Recipe
- 46oz tomato juice
- 2oz Cholua Hot Sauce
- 2oz Worcestershire sauce
- 2oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup minced cilantro
Bloody Maria Cocktail Preparation
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend well.
Rim glass with celery salt. Fill 7oz glass with ice. Pour 5oz Bloody Maria Pre-mix over ice. Top with 1 1/2oz Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila. Garnesh with a celery stick. Drink responsibly.
Imported from Mexico.
Ingredients in Cholula Hot Sauce: Water, Peppers (Arbol and Piquin), Salt, Vinegar, Spices and Xanthan Gum.
Cholula Hot Sauce
| Nutrition Facts
| Serving Size: 1 tsp (5g)
| Servings Per Container: 30
| Amount Per Serving
| Calories 0
|| Calories From Fat 0
| % Daily Value*
| Total Fat 0g
| Sodium 85mg
| Total Carb 0g
| Protein 0g
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000
calorie daily diet. Your daily values may be higher
or lower based on your calorie needs.