Jul 7  # 1 of 12
How do you use your sandwich maker??

Of course I have made assorted sandwiches with it, but I have also used it to make tea cakes that I can drizzle with icing or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; I have made cornbread triangles in it; fried eggs in it - scrambled and sunny side up.

Since I had gotten a lot of use out of the sandwich maker, I purchased the Xpress 101 when I saw it on TV. The "wells" are bigger so I get a much bigger cake out of it and there is a lot you can do with that.

And in the summer when its just too hot to turn the oven on - I can still make quickies if company drops by unexpectedly.

I guess both of them were worth the investment to me.

:p
Jul 10  # 2 of 12
That reminds me...I have one too...hmm....maybe I need to break it out and start using it again. I used to love making ham and cheese sandwiches.
Jul 10  # 3 of 12
My college cafeteria had it but we were limited to what was in the sandwich line so i've never been more adventerous with it. I sure did love making warm sandwiches on it though!
Jul 10  # 4 of 12
Please excuse me for sounding naive. What is a Xpress 101 sandwich maker? Are they the thing that makes the paninis?
Jul 11  # 5 of 12
http://www.xpress101meal.com