Jan 14 # 1 of 4
I am looking for a recipe for the sauce that Arby's has for their poppers....It is kinda sweet...
Jan 14 # 2 of 4
Bronco Berry Sauce (Dip) - for Arby's Jalapeno Poppers
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup corn syrup
3 tablespoons fruit pectin
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vinegar
50 drops red food coloring or 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1 dash cayenne pepper
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash paprika
1/4 cup red bell peppers, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon canned jalapeno peppers, finely minced
1. Combine all the ingredients except the Bell and minced jalapeno peppers in a small saucepan; Whisk well.
2. Set saucepan over medium / high heat, uncovered; Add peppers and bring mixture to a full boil, stirring often.
3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, or until thick.
4. Remove from heat and let sauce sit for about 10 minutes; Stir and cover.
5. Use sauce when it reaches room temperature or cover and chill until needed.
try this on meats too!
Jan 14 # 3 of 4
OM Goodness! You are the best......this is wonderful!! You just maybe the person that helps me get away from eating fast food all the time!