Jul 19 # 1 of 1
BAKED SCRAMBLED EGG CASSEROLE
2 tablespoons margarine
1 1/2 cups cooked chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup half and half
1. Heat oven to 250F. Grease a 2-QT casserole.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine. Saute onions until crisp tender.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in half and half and ham.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet with onions; mix well. Cook over medium heat. As mixture begins to set, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin uncooked portions can flow to bottom. Avoid constant stirring. Cook until eggs are thickened throughout.
5. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Pour soup evenly over top. Bake at 250F for 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake 10-15 minutes longer.