Sep 20 # 1 of 3
* 1 pound cooked ham, chopped
* 3/4 cup sliced green onions
* 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
* 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
* 10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
* 5 eggs, beaten
* 2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 dash hot pepper sauce
1. Place ham in food processor, and pulse until finely ground. Mix together ham, green onions, and green peppers. Spoon 1/3 cup of the ham mixture and 3 tablespoons shredded cheese onto each tortilla, then roll up. Carefully place filled tortillas, seam side down, in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, cream, and milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce. Pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle casserole with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake about 3 minutes more, or until cheese melts. Let stand a least 10 minutes before serving.
Sep 20 # 2 of 3
Ooooh, that sounds so good! Sort of like breakfast casserole but in tortillas with a spicy kick. I bet it would taste good served with salsa over the top. (i'm a big fan of salsa with eggs).
Mar 10 # 3 of 3
^I would try the salsa if my stomach wasn't so weird in the morning. Anyways there is nothing like starting off the day with enchiladas, hopefully I won't go hungry.