Jun 14  # 1 of 4
I just had this fun idea for a thread. Feel free to add up your way of cooking your eggs--the more creative the better (provided that it's still edible, of course :D )!

I hope we reach 101! :)
Jun 14  # 2 of 4
Being the thread creator, I'll start with:

1. Good ol' sunny-side up: eggs cooked by sauteing in oil or butter; sometimes turned and cooked on both sides

(number your entries so we can keep track) :)
Jun 15  # 3 of 4
2. Microwaved scrambled eggs.

It sounds silly to most people but I was shown how to do this when I was pretty young so that I had a nice alternative to cold cereal and did not have to use the stove top. And to be honest, I really like the microwave eggs better than those on the stove top.

The most simple version is to melt one tablespoon of butter/margarine in the microwave (about 30 seconds). Swish it around the bowl to coat the sides as much as possible.

Take two or three eggs and crack them into the bowl.
Add about 3 tablespoons of milk (or more if you prefer, the milk makes them nice and light tasting).

Whisk everything together until well blended and all egg parts have been broken up (using a fork works just as well, too).

Heat in the microwave in one minute increments making to sure to rebeat the mixture after each minute.

Enjoy : )

We have also added other ingredients like chopped onions, shredded chedder, etc. It extends the cook time, but if you continue at one minute increments everything turns out just fine. Like mentioned above, a great way to introduce children to cooking for themselves, too!
Jun 20  # 4 of 4
hi ainjel.

interesting recipe. i might try that when i'm on the rush. i'm all for fast, easy to prepare meals. i'll let you know what i think of it. ;)