Aug 12  # 1 of 7
:DAlways select fresh Jalapeno Peppers without blemishes, bright in color, smooth skin, large in size. Prepare peppers by removing stems, washing in cool water, placing in colander to allow drying. Cut in half, length wise. Use a small apple corer to remove all seeds and veins, creating bowls with the peppers. Grate cheese

Sizzling Porky Peppers

Ingredients:
8 or 10 Jalapeno Peppers
6 to 8 oz. Ground Sausage ( Hot or Mild)
4 oz. grated cheese of choice
Salt & Pepper to taste
Cooking Oil (Olive, Peanut, Vegetable, etc.)
Tortilla chips (Tostitos Brand White Corn Restaurant Style work well) Salsa and Sour Cream (Optional) In medium sized skillet, brown sausage in about a tablespoon of olive oil. Remove from heat and drain. Preheat your Pepper Griddle on the stove (Electric, Gas, or Barbecue grill) to Medium high. Oil the griddle using your choice of oil. Salt peppers, place pork inside peppers and put into preheated griddle for approximately 5 to 7 minutes until peppers have browned. Place peppers on plate of tortilla chips and top with grated cheese. Allow some cooling time before eating. Top with Salsa and Sour Cream for added taste. Don’t forget to refill your griddle with additional peppers. One serving is never enough. To spice’em up, top with grated Pepper Jack or Mexican melting cheese with Jalapeno’s.

You may also add additional seasoning to your sausage

The Pepperman
Aug 12  # 2 of 7
My mouth is burning already.
Aug 13  # 3 of 7
And my mouth is watering:p These do look so good!!!
Aug 13  # 4 of 7
I'm trying very hard to convince everyone that once you remove the seeds and veins from the peppers, then sear them quickly in a griddle ( of course the griddle that I designed and patented does a much better job ) the peppers are very mild and fruity flavored. No spicier then a medium salsa, in most cases as mild as a bell pepper but with flavor.
You really should try them before making a judgment based on the pickled or raw jalapeno pepper. The jar has given them a bad name.
I do like pickled peppers but they do have their place.:D

The Pepperman
Aug 13  # 5 of 7
Yes, pickled peppers have their place. Right now in my place. A pic of a little I did the other day. Those little white seeds were left in for reasons I don't really want to think about right now. :)

can-jalapeno2.jpg