Dec 8  # 1 of 5
A little different from shrimp, chees and artichoke dips. Great to serve at football game get togethers:)

1 tbs. butter
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup milk
1 tbs. chopped parsley
1 4oz. drained mushrooms
1 2 1/2oz. pkg. chipped smoked beef
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Tortilla chips

In a small skillet, melt butter over low heat and saute the onions. Add the cream cheese and milk and cook, stirring continuously until the cheese is melted. After it melts, add the parsley, mushrooms, beef, and Parmesan cheese. Heat thoroughly. Serve hot with chips. Yield:20-30 servings

Enjoy:)

Julie
Dec 8  # 2 of 5
Wahoooo this sounds delicious, and I might add just a touch of horseradish to it! I bet it would be good with crackers and bagel chips too!!! And if you don't care for horseradish try a couple drops of Hot Sauce!!!
Dec 8  # 3 of 5
Now that is different, when I first read title was thinking "sandwich" as in French Dip or the variations there of. This looks freakin nummy and I like Cathy's idea of a bit of horseradish. Although I do try to make rcipes first time as posted. Love it when some one complains about a recipe and sez, "but I did this for this, and used this for that, and left this out cuz we don't like it". and the recipe sucks, hehe?
thanks,
Nan
Dec 8  # 4 of 5
Please let me know how you like it;)
Julie
Dec 8  # 5 of 5
You betch" I will! I know it will be good!