What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sandwich

P

peacherina

What is your favorite type of sandwich. Mine is a good turkey salami sandwich. I love the taste of salami . With some hellmans mayonaisse. On honey wheat bread. Yummmmmmmmmm

Can't pick one!

BLT
turkey club
Thanksgiving turkey leftovers (with cranberry sauce and stuffing and gravy MMMM)
chicken caesar
egg salad (with dill)
tuna melt

I love to make au jus and then put shaved roast beef in and let it cook ... then put the beef on a nice solid bun or hard bread....put some THIN provolone on and some garlic powder.... and dip it in the au jus.... MMmmmmmmmm makin me hungry !

Pollo Tropical, a sort-of-fast-food place in Miami, has an amazing sandwich. The grilled chicken Caesar sandwich. It's a grilled chicken breast on a sandwich with a Caesar salad on it.

I like sandwitch so much. Plain turkey is my favourite.

My faviorite would be a BLT I love these I don't get to eat them that often because I don't think that everyone in my house likes them as well as I do.

Anything with mayonnaise and cheese, i also like just plain mayo and bread.

I don't like mayonnaise, except for some on tuna fish. My favorite sandwich is a grilled cheese sandwich.

Turkey and swiss on white or italian bread with mustard.

I also like Chipped ham and cheddar on white or italian.

I love almost all sandwiches. The more "stuff" on them the better. But, if I had to choose just one I'd have to go with a leftover turkey w/ honey mustard & swiss on a good sourdough. What a wonderful thing.

steamed garlic lobster meat, oven roasted bacon strips, olive oil based mayo, a couple slices of tomato, black pepper, dash of parmesan cheese, between whole wheat bread.

Back