What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jasmine rice

P

peacherina

My husband brought some of this home from the store the other day. This is some good rice! It is like regular rice but it is not mushy like and it has a nice smell to it. We have already used just about all of it. I just seasoned it with salt pepper and butter.

I must've gotten a bad lot then, because I can't smell jasmine rice at all.

It is true! Jasmine rice is my favorite rice. I think it tastes like any other rice but there's a certain smell there. It's very good.

I have never tried this type of rice before. I will have to try it. I have heard that it is more firmer and not as mushy as regular long grain rice.

Yes,Icsamano that is true, the rice is alot more firmer than regular rice thats why I like it so much. Well one of the reasons. You know, I have never made fried rice, but will have to give it a whirl one day. :)

Back