What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favorite soda

P

peacherina

What is your favorite soda? Mine right now is Sprite. You know I never was that into sprite. I saw one of their new commercials and decided to give it a try. Now I'm hooked lol.

Mine is either Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. I like both of those. I don't really like Sprite. It's OK occasionally.

I like Mountain Dew, Pepsi and 7 up and rootbeer too. I don't know why I get reflux when I drink Sprite, when I don't get one when I drink 7 up.

I am a Coke girl. I have to drink Diet Coke to keep the Calories down. I dont quite understand the new Sprite commercials.

Diet Pepsi. Any thing with sugar in it gives me a headache

My favorite drink would have to be Dr. Pepper I have loved Dr. Pepper ever since I was a kid. I remember thinking it was a huge thing to stop at the store and get a Dr. Pepper it made me so happy, I wish that is all that made kids happy these days.

It depends -- If I'm at home then coke in a can -- If I'm at a restaurant (or anywhere else with fountain drinks) then I go for Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb

7 up....mmmm..

I know Iced tea isn't a soda, but I love that too!

Back