What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality (sort of) TV -- Starting Over

W

Worker Bee

Did anyone ever watch the now defunct Starting Over? If so, will you miss it? It was the only "reality" program that drew me in -- for three seasons I didn't miss a single episode. Even though it went downhill by the final season, I was still entertained by it.

I watched it occasionally, but sometimes I had too much trouble keeping up with everyone and all their different issues.

I watched it occasionally, but sometimes I had too much trouble keeping up with everyone and all their different issues.

LOL I believe I was addicted to it. I think the Life Coaches and the houseguests themselves had trouble keeoing up with everyone and their different issues too, so they kept inventing new pathologies for them. :rolleyes:

I watched it a few times and could not handle all of the drama. I am more of a Survivor kinda person.

I watched it a few times and could not handle all of the drama. I am more of a Survivor kinda person.

LOL Yes, there was a lot of that but it was hard to tell if they were feigning it or not. I always debated as to whether they'd get my sympathy. Difficult to invest emotionally when you know it's so staged. :)

I never even heard of it. Thats strange I love reality shows all of them

Back