What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All

M

muslgrl

Hi there just joined this forum. A little about myself.... I am a bodybuilder from the state of Vermont. I have lots of knowledge of healthly eating habits and recipes. So i hope you don't mind a health nut here.

Welcome! I'm a fellow health nut :). I grew up going to our local food co-op for health food with my mom in the 80's back when such things were waaaaay out there.

Hi muslgirl -- welcome to the forum! I could use your health conscious tips. I do exercise, but not without great chagrin. I know, I know..."no pain, no gain". I bike, walk, and swim, but I also have a weakness for sweats. And, I must tell you, I don't qualify as a muslgrl in anyway. :) Looking forward to your tips, etc.

Hey there muslgrl!
Welcome to the forum. We do our best to eat right too although we occasionally stray into foods that aren't really very healthy, such as baby back ribs. But not too often. :7

Hello Muslgrl. I am a health nut wanna be. I need to get some more will power.

Hello Muslgrl. I am a health nut wanna be. I need to get some more will power.
My will power comes from a picture of a woman Pro Bodybilder I have on my fridge, I told my trainer that is what I want to look like. I guess thats why she is really kicking my butt his year

Welcome, muslgrl!!
We have a former Olympic field hockey player from S. Africa who is designing individual workout programs (she a certified trainer) for people in our office and I really need to get with her-----BIG TIME!!!! So I'm looking forward to your tips as well.

Hello and welcome!

It is great to have anyone with a lot of knowledge of healthy recipes and eating habits. :)

It is great to have anyone with a lot of knowledge of healthy recipes and eating habits. :)

Hi muslgirl!
Welcome!

TexasRose: Part of the trouble with eating right is the bad stuff tastes sooo good. :eek:

I do pretty good. I can honestly say I haven't had ice cream in "I can't remember when" as in like more than a decade.

Back