What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently Listening To...?

W

Worker Bee

I'm currently listening to the James Blunt "Back To Bedlam" CD. I really like it thought I've read mostly scathing reviews of this guy. Not sure if the reviewers really loath his music, or if they are just bitter that a guy who looks like him dates supermodels (as per the last review I read). LOL Anyway, he's coming here in Oct. and I'm debating whether or not to catch the show.

I have been listening to a lot of Finish rock music lately. I completly adore H.I.M. I have all of their CDs, several Tshirts, and dvd's. Borderline obsession. I like Kill Hannah and The Rasmus as well. CKY, Fireball Ministry, Lacuna Coil, and Coheed and Cambria.

I am listening to the drone of my computer. It's 5 in the morning don't want to wake up my husband

I'm actually not listening to anything at the moment. I was listening to some songs by Rihanna.

Back