What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite breakfast?

B

ButterSticks

From plain yogurt I make yogurt cheese (I line a pasta strainer with paper coffee filters and dump in the yogurt, and set it over a pot to catch the liquid, left overnight and you get a cheezy texture) and mix it with 1 container of vanilla or banana yogurt. I then mix the yogurt in a bowl with granola.... so awesome....

I generall eat two eggs over medium and two pieces of toast. I am fixing muffins in the morning though. I like that too.

Usually I don't eat breakfast but if for some reason I do... it's generally cereal. UNLESS of course I'm out and in town. I absolutely love fast food breakfast. Generally something involving bacon egg & cheese.

Oatmeal made with grape nuts and applesauce is my favorite breakfast, followed by french toast.

I usually eat cereal... but if I get in the mood to actually cook something, I like chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. Sometimes, I'll make French toast but not very often. My favorite breakfast-type food that I usually eat for dinner is biscuits and gravy. I don't know why I wait till dinner to eat those, but they are good.

I do the same phoenyxstarr. I love breakfast for dinner. Now if I could only convince Hardees or McDonalds to serve breakfast at 5pm

That would be nice... but until they do, I guess I'll just have to make my own sausage and egg biscuits, or pancakes.

I like something easy in the morning since I'm hungry.
Either a eggs w/toast and juice or oatmeal with raisins and a few spices.

mmmmm, oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar is good to eat on a cold winter's morning. Or when you have really bad morning sickness... with my 15 month old, I had morning sickness so bad 2 months before she was born that I couldn't stand the thought of anything. I remembered my grandma always eating oatmeal when she had an upset stomach, so I decided to try it. It worked for me... even though the first few times I cooked it, I had to leave the room so I didn't get sick. I switched to microwaving it after that. It was still good.

I microwave mine, much easier and only takes about 90 sec. I usually put a little sugar free syrup in it as well. Never tried brown sugar, I would probably like it too much for my own good. ;)

What about tea with bread.
Its great breakfast for me since i eat breakfast just before 1.5 hour of launch.

Cereal. Usually Cheerios. Sometimes I mix it up, but usually it's Cheerios.

I love Bisquik pancakes with Log Cabin syrup; toast with jelly; and OM eggs.

But my ultimate favorite breakfast is my grandmas eggs made over medium in bacon grease. :) to die for!

Back