What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

B

ButterSticks

So, yeah, what are you eating right now, or what have you just eaten, or about to eat . . .

I'm eating a bread roll with lettuce, tomato, smoked cheese, mayo and xtra cheesy tin spaghetti yum

Right now I am not eating anything at all but you are making me want to go find something. Right now I am drinking coffee with Irish cream in it yummy.

I'm about to cook grape tomatoes and zucchini in olive oil for lunch. And i ate stone ground corn chips for breakfast.

We had dinner a little while ago. Pork chops baked and potatoes.

We had an early dinner - so I feel like I want something - Hot tea, green grapes, sliced pepperoni and canteloupe chunks!

Right now I have a sweet tooth I am eating Reeses Pieces with Peanuts yummy and I am drinking coffee.

Baguette with roasted red pepper hummus, tosted in the toaster oven.

I am starving and dinner is a ways away so I am having a corn tortilla with a little cheese melted on it. Not too bad of a snack.

I'm eating a cranberry lemon tart. I ate only a small breakfast today, yogurt for lunch, braised scallops for dinner. I figured a treat was in order so I'm trying to make this small tart go a long way. :)

How did you know I was eating? Are you spying on me? Want a peanut??? They're YUMMY......

Back