What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my munchie food

B

ButterSticks

when i get the munchies, i just dip marshmallows into a jar of peanut butter and drink some milk.
its easier than making something and it hits the spot :cool:

Freshly made popcorn in my new Presto microwave popcorn popper-----made with or without oil----best purchase I've made in the last 3 months!!!!!!!

Peanut butter (low fat) on oplain rice cakes. Or Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding

During the winter when the wood burning stove is going, i like to butter some tortillas and put mont. jack cheese and make cheese crispies on aluminum foil

Hmmm...marshmallows & peanut butter sounds really good. I usually eat Doritos or toast.

I like to snack on canned fruits - like peaches or ruby red grapefruit. Pringles are good too, either original or cheese.

Oooh! I forgot about Pringles! LOL I really like those too, but I don't get to have them that often.

oh, sometimes I go through these stages where I just stand in front of the open fridge eating bread and butter pickles directly out of the jar.

I like to eat carrots and ranch dressing. If there is none of those then I love to make popcorn in the air popper, add spray butter, garlic powder, parmesean cheese, tabasco sauce and shake it all together.

Everytime I run across this thread, you make me hungry for peanut butter and marshmallows. I am definitely have to get some when I am out. My mouth seriously waters every time. lol.

I like nutella and fruit or on cake. Apples and strawberries are the preferred choice though.

Munchers' green peas. I ate 3 packs for 3 nights after dinner, my tummy ached afterwards.

oh, sometimes I go through these stages where I just stand in front of the open fridge eating bread and butter pickles directly out of the jar.

it seems like I've been eating pickles and olives and popcorn for the past two weeks - every chance I get - and no - I am not pregnant! Good grief - at my age..........

Everything? :p

I lean towards sweets and ice cream. But sometimes I want chips or cheese and crackers.

Back