What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Pizza Topping?

B

ButterSticks

What's you favorite Pizza topping?

My fav is Banana and garlic..

My favorite pizza topping would be ham and bacon .

My favourite pizza topping is definitely mushrooms. I trade mushrooms for pepperoni slices with my hubby. :) My second fave would be crisp bacon crumbled on top.

I am a simple person. Just cheese. I really like Pizza huts personal pan with plain cheese.

I like pepperoni and mushrooms. Hubby won't often let me order it with mushrooms though, which is too bad.

And plenty of cheese. I'm supposed to be dieting, and the other day I saw a commercial for Pizza Hut and their stuffed crust and was literally salivating. Man, I want a piece of that pizza right now.

My fav is Banana and garlic..

Yikes :eek:

I've never heard of bananas and garlic as a pizza topping. Nor can I think of the two words being used in the same paragraph, let alone sentence. Tell us about it!

I'm with BagCSC on the Hawaiian pizza, lean ham and pineapple.

And always hold the anchovies. I tried them once as a kid on a everything goes pizza, we tried to remove the anchovies, but the oil seeps into the pizza, and all you can taste is fish. :(

My favorite would have to be pepperoni and mushrooms, got to have the mushrooms. My second favorite would be hawaiian ham and pineapple. The preferred crust would be thin crust.

double combination cheeses (mozzarella, provolone, Asiago, fontinella), pepperoni, anchovies - sometimes mushrooms

or - just smashed tomatoes, onions, peppers with a light sprinkle of grated Pecorino Romano

depends on where it's coming from -- if it's homemade I go with ham & pineapple .... from the gas station (yeah i know, eww) then pepperoni, pizza hut would be sausage, pizza king is bacon & onion. Oh and frozen would The Works made by tombstone I believe.

When I lived in Spain I used to eat pizza with tuna and whole garlic cloves as a topping (along with other veggies and cheese). It was soooooo good! The tuna there is awesome, it doesn't smell 'fishy' at all and has a nice light flavor. I don't think i've ever seen tuna pizza offered here in the States though.

My all time favorite is pepperoni, hamburger and mushroom. And extra cheese.

I keep seeing these Pizza Hut commercials lately for the stuffed crust pizza and man, does it look GOOD!

I like pepperoni and mushrooms. Hubby won't often let me order it with mushrooms though, which is too bad.

And plenty of cheese. I'm supposed to be dieting, and the other day I saw a commercial for Pizza Hut and their stuffed crust and was literally salivating. Man, I want a piece of that pizza right now.
No you don't want it be strong

I like lots of veggies on mine. Though if we just order out it's uusually pepporoni and green bell peppers.

My favorite topping is really complex, a mixture of many different things. Cheese.

Pepporoni, Bbq Sauce, Ham, Pineapple, Onions, Mushrooms, Cheese, chicken,

I can have so mucn if i wanted to

Back