What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from My Corner of the Web

K

kc5hwb

Hi, I am Jason and I just got a new smoker grill, so I am looking forward to some good discussions here and some good tips for grilling and smoking.

Thanks for setting up this forum, I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Welcome to the forum Jason. We try not to bite here. Unless we're eating :D

Thanks for the comments. I am excited to see what kind of info I find here.

Welcome Jason. Hmmmm....pulled pork....I have to try that recipie. To date, the best pulled pork I have had has been from Red, Hot, & Blue.

I like the Red, Hot & Blue pulled pork. That recipe I linked to makes a comparable delight. I don't have too many recipes that taste as good as food eaten out at a good restaurant, and that's one of them. And with a $10.00 roast, you can feed 6, and use a leaner cut of pork than the restaurants do.

Thanks for the additional info. I definately will have to try that then. I am all about saving money. It is so much cheaper to eat at home than to go out.

Welcome! Congrats on the new grill :). My DH loves to grill and is great at it, but unfortunately we don't yet own one of our own.

Back