What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do like on your toast?

B

barbiedoll1973_tn

Today I made toast I put butter, sugar and cinnamon on it, sometimes I will put butter and jelly on my toast.

How do you like your toast?

I like it very crispy - almost burned and topped with fruit preserves.

I enjoy my toast a little on the burnt side of crisp with PB and honey on it. Alternatively, I like it lightly buttered with fruit preserves.

I am not a big eater of toast, but if I do have it, I prefer it medium-toasted (not too crispy or burned) with apple butter.

With local honey from a local beekeeper and a little butter.

I usually like mine with just butter on it. Sometimes I'll put peanut butter on it.

Toasted lightly, light butter, maybe jam or cinnamon and sugar for breakfast.

Toasted lightly, olive oil/dipping sauce, tomatoes, onions, anchovies, peppers for snacks or meals, etc.

I usually just go with butter. I like to get it almost burnt then put the butter on and let it get all moooshy..... Fried egg with cheese is also good.

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Or when it has sultanas in it, melted butter makes it all good

i sometimes have melted cheese.

Have you ever tried that honey butter that stuff it great yummy.

I like mine toasted lightly and actually like "I can't believe its not butter" more than anything else butter wise. I also like to put jelly on, it doesn't matter what flavor jelly, I like them all. I always have to cut mine down the middle too.

I also loooooove cinnamon-sugar toast. When the toast is hot spread it with butter until it melts. Then sprinkle cin-sugar on top and tap off the excess. It is very yummy!

I like it barely taosted with either strawberry jelly, or some fake butter spray.

lightly toasted with either cinnamon and sugar
or home made strawberry jam.

Back