What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Kansas!

K

KAYLINDA

Hi! My name is Kaylinda. My husband Jim and I own a restaurant in Kansas.
We have run it for 6 years. We are open 7 days a week...which means a lot of cooking! Have enjoyed the site so far...and hope to contribute!

Welcome, and thanks for joining us. Lots of nice folks here with fun ideas for cooking.

Running a restaurant is a lot of work. I've thought of it a few times, and think I wouldn't have time to sleep. Do you run a large place or something like a Diner?

You have an amazingly diverse and interesting website for being a family restaurant. When I looked at the pictures of your customers, I thought about how you must have a very friendly restaurant with good wholesome foods.

Matt

Welcome Kaylinda! Your restaurant and the website look great. I feel like ordering up some crab alfredo and a glass of brewed iced tea presently. :) I look forward to the tips and recipes you'll share with us.

Welcome to the board. I checked out your site and if I am ever near there I would love to stop and eat.

Welcome, Kaylinda,

I love the purple decor and your website. Wishing you and your DH all the best of luck-----do you have a lot of competition??? Hope that you will have time to post some recipes------Question?? YOu didn't like the original burnt orange paint job??? Ha!! (I'm a Texas Aggie----glad that you changed the color. It looks nice.)

Looks like a great place to visit... to bad I'm so far away

Welcome to the forums Kaylinda! Running a restaurant is a lot of work - that's cool that you do it with family :).

Back