What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 things NOT to do while hard boiling an egg!!

B

ButterSticks

5. Write out your rent check
4. Print up pictures from emails
3. Take pictures of your newly rearranged (and clean) house
2. Start sorting the two boxes of papers, knowing that somewhere in there are some time sensitve legal papers.

And the #1 thing NOT to do while boiling an egg!!!

1. Forget that you are boiling an egg.

5. Write out your rent check
4. Print up pictures from emails
3. Take pictures of your newly rearranged (and clean) house
2. Start sorting the two boxes of papers, knowing that somewhere in there are some time sensitve legal papers.

And the #1 thing NOT to do while boiling an egg!!!

1. Forget that you are boiling an egg.

This is funny but very true I have forgotten about putting a egg on to boil before lol, I can't remember what I starting doing to make me forget tho probably checking email.

Just one for me: DO NOT DAYDREAM!!!

What to do while boiling an egg. Daydream in front of the stove.

I have one.... Don't leave your 9-year-old to watch the egg while you feed the baby her lunch. It just about boiled dry because she decided to go play with the dogs.

I get distracted easily with other chores so I set a timer to remind me to go check on them-----so far no problems.

LOL, that's funny. I should make a list of the top 5 things not to do when cooking rice. Somehow that's when i always get distracted and forget what's on the stove.

Good heavens... blew them up? My goodness! "That farmer musta been feedin the chickens some dynamite" LOL

I'd on my list would be Don't decide to play with the baby.... She so darn cute that just a few minutes isnt enough time.

My sister told me the other day that she had an egg explode on her while she was making fried egg and bacon sandwiches. Sometimes I swear she shouldn't be allowed to cook anything because she always burns it or something.

Exploding eggs. Wow! Did she remove the egg from the shell?

so funny.
There is one more. Do not use your head when breaking your head.
A boy here always break boiled egg with his head.

Back