What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunch box meal planning

B

ButterSticks

I need help with healthy meals to pack for my son's lunch box. I only have a few ideas, and I dont' want him to have to eat the same thing all year as well as so much processed food if possible. I miss cooking him lunch. :( thanks!

You can make him sandwiches out of turkry or chicken use wheat bread. maybe some crackers and cheese, Fruit and carrots or celery with peanut butter

applesauce cups! Motts makes some really yummy ones with no added sugar in all different fruit flavors.

Try putting some peanut butter in a little container and some celery sticks, plastic knife and some raisins... Then he can make frogs on a log and impress his friends.

You could also send grape tomatoes - they're small and fun to eat. Instead of regular sandwich bread you could use a bagel or tortilla or pita bread.

very good idea - the pita & tortillas

I've done that before. I try to check out the lunchables in the stores and sort of copy what they've done. They sell circle ham for putting on pizzas so that makes it easier.

Also, some peanut butter to dip apples in might be something he'd like.

Baby carrots and celery and one of the small containers that they sell ranch dressing in-----my teens loved that!!!!! (they didn't sell the small containers when they were young)

Back