What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kentucky Biscuits..From KFC

B

ButterSticks

I found this recipe on the KFC website and just had to try them....they are Sooo good! They are delicious with melted butter and I cant wait to try them with gravy! Enjoy!

Kentucky Biscuits
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable shortening
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk. Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed. Add milk, if needed to form, and mix. Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times. Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into biscuits. Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes. Makes about 9 biscuits.

This is their recipe? wow!

I love their biscuits. (Think I have a thing for bread. lol)

I like to get it when they are fresh and warm. Gonna have to give this recipe to my hubby to try. lol

Pretty cool, seems like a good recipe. I didn't know resturants like kfc gave out there recipes on there website.

Back