What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you tie a tie ?, The thing a man wears with a suit

B

ButterSticks

I had to wear a school uniform all through my school days and therefore had to learn how to tie a tie :p

Can you tie a tie?

Stupid post !!!

When I was a waitress at a microbrewery our uniform was a white collared shirt with tie, so i learned how to tie one pretty well (though when I had trouble I'd get the guys to tie it for me ;)).

Like anything in life, it takes some time to learn to tie a Tie right. For some people it take decades :) and for other a few tries. I used to wear a monkey suit everyday, and got quite good at tieing a tie.

Does tying shoelaces count??????????? I can do that-----I'd be unemployed or court-martialed if it meant the other. Ha! However, I'm always fascinated watching others do it. It really looks difficult.

Nope i don't know how to tie a tie and nether does my husband so we have to go have the man who lives across the street to tie his ties for him. lol

I have no idea how to tie a tie.

I am not sure my husband does either. I don't think he's worn a tie in about 2years.

believe it or not yes I had my husband show me just so i would know

Hubby can't and neither can I. His dad tied hubby's one and only tie about 3 years ago and since then he's simply loosened it, put it over his head, and tightened it.

No, lol! My husband had to have my dad do it for him on our wedding day.

I can tie one the fake easy way, but have no idea about the real way. My DH doesn't wear then often though, so I guess I am ok!

Back