What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your plans for Labor Day?

B

barbiedoll1973_tn

This weekend we are going to ST. Louis. We will be going to the zoo and maybe to the science building. Well I really don't know what else we will do hopefully we will find some more things to do.

What are your plans for Labor Day?

We have a carnival in town and I will most likely be going there tomorrow. Hubby will be gone out of town on Monday so the kids & I will most likely stay home. Maybe we'll roast some hotdogs & marshmallows or something.

We have a carnival in town and I will most likely be going there tomorrow. Hubby will be gone out of town on Monday so the kids & I will most likely stay home. Maybe we'll roast some hotdogs & marshmallows or something.

That sounds like fun. I am not as excited about our trip well because I have not saved as much money as I should have. Second gas is terrible so that will cost so much and third I really don't know what all we will be doing there.

Can anyone give me some idea on what we could do this weekend in ST. Louis that would not cost that much ( there is 5 of us in my family).
Thanks

Going to a peter frampton & Foreniger Concert at a local fair

We will sleep in and enjoy a late breakfast. No other big plans. That's the best kind of holiday, to me. We spend so much time running around; it's nice to do nothing now and then.

I couldnt tell you as far as not expensive cuz I was only like 13 when I went there and obviously didnt pay. But I know that I LOVED going up in the arch. We went to Meramac (sp?) caverns & the Jesse James museum... and ate on a floating mcdonalds. And on the way there we stopped in the rest areas with picnic tables & had lunch. That was actually just as fun as the rest of it.

I couldnt tell you as far as not expensive cuz I was only like 13 when I went there and obviously didnt pay. But I know that I LOVED going up in the arch. We went to Meramac (sp?) caverns & the Jesse James museum... and ate on a floating mcdonalds. And on the way there we stopped in the rest areas with picnic tables & had lunch. That was actually just as fun as the rest of it.

Thankyou you just gave me some ideas all that you have said sounds like alot of fun and I bet would not cost that much i'll check into it.
thanks

We're going to celebrate a birthday downtown and go to the hardware store to buy the supplies for replacing our front and back doors.

We're going to go over to a friends house and have a crab feast. The crabs are best this time of year. They have a nice screened in porch that keeps the flies at bay :)

We're just having a lazy weekend... I'm planning on making some pork spareribs. It'll be the first time I've made them, so wish me luck. I got a good recipe off here, thanks to Mama Mangia.

Back