What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite "odd" food?

R

rt49andellis

I have a favorite food that everyone else rolls their eyes about but oh man it's good. Fried egg sandwich on toast with peanut butter and miracle whip. MMMMMMM good..... Anyone ever try that? And what's a food that you love that's sort of weird?

I like pani puri.
Its an india food with the ball of suzi filled with water.

The only thing I can thing of is Hummus. I love trying new things and if I asked someone in my area they would think I was weird but you all might find it normal. lol

Tracy Russell
Happy Work at Home Mom
www.candlebizmom.com

Balot and kwek-kwek LOL. Balot is a boiled duck egg with fetus still inside and eaten in shell. Kwek kwek is a boiled quail egg dipped in orange-y batter then deep fried then dipped in sweet/spicy sauce.

Oh YES! Love the fried pickles!

Also, I used to put mustard on my french fries.

Oh YES! Love the fried pickles!

Also, I used to put mustard on my french fries.

I have never had fried pickles. I have had a fried twinkie and it was ok. As for my french fries. I love green salsa on mine. It tastes so good.

I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

I cant think of anything really unusual.

Oyster stew?

Cheese Doritoes dipped in hot sauce. Heartburn city, but it's sooo good.

well My faovirte odd food might not be that odd..But I LOVE pickle and mayonaise sandwiches. tis my favorite unless you find mcdonalds' french fries and big mac sauce weirder...than that is it

Back