What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny stuff about kids

R

rt49andellis

Got any humorous stories about your kids or grandkids?

A few years ago, I thought my son was being very smart by using the fan to blow bubbles. Then I decided he was just lazy when I caught him using the fan to blow kisses.

Was flipping through channels one night and there was a commercial for a new movie. The guy said "This movie is rated R" My son said "Cool... a new pirate movie!!!!!!" (R -- Arrrg haha)

I thought this was funny maybe it isn't but being a bodybuilder and health nut i thought so. I remember having my grandson one day he was dropped off at my gym so he would come home with me. It was early so we needed to eat breakfast. Ofcourse I have my standard oatmeal with protien powder and had bought him some flavored oatmeal(better than junk)He kept insisting that he wanted pizza for breakfast and i explained to him I don't have food like that in my house. Well he finally ate about 1/2 of it i told him that oatmeal will make him have strong bones and big muscles just like Nanna (he has always been fasinated with my muscles) thinking this would get him to eat more. Well that was about 1 year ago he was 5. My daughter told me a few weeks ago the were grocey shopping and they were in the cereal isle she asked hom which kind he wanted,well i guess he had a fit because he wanted oatmeal because Nanna says it is good for me and will make me have strong bones and muscles big like hers. I just laughed i guess he really did listen

Two stories from the mouth of babes:

When my son, Chris, was about 2, I was holding him in line at Target and he kept turing around and pointing and insisting "Poo-poo, Mommy, poo-poo. I was too embarassed to turn around to see what he was commenting on, told him to shush, paid with cash and quickly got out of there. As we exited I casually turned around to see the man who had been standing behind us wearing one of those flat pancake hats on his bald head and it was dark brown. OMG--I could have died!!!!! I know that he heard.

Story #2: Same Chris different scenario. I was trying to feed my 1 year old daughter and 3 year old Chris was banging and clanging about. I asked him to please stop making so much noise because Mommy's ears were ringing. i continued to feed his sister when I noticed that he was edging closer and closer to me and cocking his head and was right next to my face. Curious and especially since the noise had stopped I asked his what was the problem. He in all seriousness replied, Mommy I don't hear any ringing. I could have died!

OMG those were funny..... Cuz nanna said !!!!! and poo poo HAHAAAa

We were at the laundromat once and my son Christian (age 5 at the time) and I were playing Eye Spy. Well Christian says I spy with my little eye something that is brown. I looked and looked and named everything I saw. Then... I saw ONE more thing. I leaned in really close and asked him "Is it that man?" He said yes. I was like oh good grief !!!!!!!!

Once again, same Christian, (must be somethin with Chrises LOL) we were in walmart and i was back in the fabric section. Ya know, with all the snooty old women. And Christian yells out really loud.... "MOM?? Did you fart? Cuz somethin stinks!!!" OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I said NO !!!!!!!! lol He said (of course quietly so no one could hear) Well.... I did.

LITTLE BOOGER !

Those are great. Kids just say whats on their mind I love the innocence

OMG those were funny..... Cuz nanna said !!!!! and poo poo HAHAAAa

We were at the laundromat once and my son Christian (age 5 at the time) and I were playing Eye Spy. Well Christian says I spy with my little eye something that is brown. I looked and looked and named everything I saw. Then... I saw ONE more thing. I leaned in really close and asked him "Is it that man?" He said yes. I was like oh good grief !!!!!!!!

Once again, same Christian, (must be somethin with Chrises LOL) we were in walmart and i was back in the fabric section. Ya know, with all the snooty old women. And Christian yells out really loud.... "MOM?? Did you fart? Cuz somethin stinks!!!" OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I said NO !!!!!!!! lol He said (of course quietly so no one could hear) Well.... I did.

LITTLE BOOGER !

LOL!! Another time we were in a superstore and a rather well-endowed lady was bending over in front of our car--really she had no business wearing what she was and before I could wheel around her my Chris, (surprise!!) :eek: announces "Boy, Mommy, that lady is really faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! This time there was no escape (as she was the only one in the aisle) and she indignantly drew herself up to my eyelevel and gave me a look that turned me into fertilizer. I'm sure she thought I taught him that phrase------I swear to goodness that I don't talk like that about other people. You're right, this may be be the curse of the Chris/Christian/Christopher namesake. Child opens mouth, inserts foot, parents get kicked in the pants.

LMBO @ "the fat lady" Oh my gosh isnt that awful. I know exactly what you mean. It's like where the heck do they get that? People must think we sit around (as adults) pointing and laughing at people and teaching our children to say mean things.

By the way -- I'm Christina. I wonder how many of those embarassing "Chris things" I did to my poor mother when I was a child.

Had another happen TODAY actually. My 1 year old learned a new word today. And decided to use it in line at the bank...while jabbering to the man behind us. Ga ga goo gooo poooopy. LOL He giggled thank goodness. And I almost lost it!!! Why?? Cuz I pictured Mr. Pancake Hat standing behind me. I never did turn around to look... was trying to hard to not burst out laughing.

LOL, these stories are so funny! My son is only 4 months, so we don't have anything really funny happening yet.

Man, these stories were so funny, I was laughing out loud, and even have a few tears escaping...

My funniest story involves my youngest daughter Krystol. Me and my husband were saying our vows, when all of a sudden I hear everyone in the room bust out laughing. I wanted to turn around and ask what was so funny, but couldn't because I was in the middle of my vows. When everything was said and done, my parents told me why they were laughing. Apparently, while in the middle of our wedding vows, Krystol starts shaking her head "No," something she had just recently picked up. She kept it up through both sets of vows. I guess she didn't want Mommy and Daddy to get married. LOL

LOL, Phoenyxstar!! That's a very popular word with the young ones------I'm sure that she really meant yes!!

I can remember the time that I taught a Thanksgiving unit to my first graders and how much time we spent writing stories, designing artwork, plays, etc. On the last day before the holidays we sat down to our "feast" and I asked my class "And what was the name of the ship that the Pilgrims sailed in to America?" Complete silence greeted my question. OMG-----all this time and work! So to jolt their memories I gave the hint that it had the word "flower" in it. Immediately one little boy's hand flew into the air and he crowed "The Cauliflower!!!"

One time I heard a grandfather telling about how his day was shot because he had to take care of his grandson. That's something funny about kids, but not what a kid said.

Back