What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have to fight to use YOUR computer?

R

rt49andellis

I have 4 kids -- 1 isn't old enough to use the computer yet...but the other 3 use it alot. They take turns without fighting about it.... but when it's MY turn... oh good heavens!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah well I get an extra 15 minutes cuz Mom took the computer from me and messed up my turn and she shut my game and now I gotta start all over and...and...and......"

And oh man! You should see my desktop. I've got an icon for the recycling bin (cuz I cant figure out how to get rid of it) and the icon for My Computer. Then there are about 10 others that are for nothing but places for them to play their games.

I need to stop being cheap and go buy 2 more cables and hook the other comps to the internet. LOL

Nope it's just me and the hubby. And he won't touch the computer

LOL we have half a dozen computers. So no. :p

Hubby is a serious geek and has them all networked and everything. His goal is to have a computer in every room of the house.

we have 4 comps but this is the only one hooked to the internet. Only cuz the laptop broke and I'm to cheap to buy a new cable for the other ones.

My husband is a computer tech so we have multiple machines at our house. And i forsee us having a designated 'kids computer' when they are old enough to use it so that i don't have to give up my online time ;).

Yeah you're going to need some more computers. Might I suggest winning the lottery? That should help pay for it.

It saves a lot of $$ when hubby builds the computers himself though. ;)

oooh I can't imagine having to share :p no fun! DH and I each have our own laptops

Nope...It's just me & my hubby &, well, he usually has to fight me to get me off here! LOL We're workin on getting another computer so he can be on & I don't have to give up my computer. :p LOL

Nope. I am the only one in my house to use my computer. And yes friends often come in.

No but everyone else has to fight me to get on this computer. lol

I made my husband buy a laptop while I used the computer in the office .. so when I am feeling lazy..he has to fight me for his own laptop.. :p

Back