What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

S

shannone

I have been posting in here for a few days and have not introduced myself. I am from Ohio and I love cooking. I have a recipe box full of recipes and after visiting this forum I had to get a bigger box.

Hi. I am deelip here.
Not much intrested in cooking . But i use to cook sometimes at home.

Welcome Aboard, Shannone!!!!!!

My neighbor is from Ohio-------you'll like this site. I'm from Texas and have also added to my recipe file since joining this site. Things are a bit quiet now because of the Labor Day weekend but it'll pick up. Hope you'll share your favorite recipes.

I'm kinda new here, I've been posting here for about a week now... and I just realized that I never introduced myself. I do that sometimes, even in real life. I swear I'm so ditzy some days. But right now it's worse than usual because I'm pregnant, my husband tells my whole family that I was the same way last time I was pregnant too. We just recently moved back to my hometown, near my parents' house.

Hello & welcome. I'm from PA. My hubby is from OH though. :)

Back