What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crocodile Hunter gone forever?

E

expatgirl

I'm so sad---I can't believe that that big, blonde, bloke from the outback is gone. I mean, how many wild gators did Steve Irwin handle and never mind the humongous snakes and all the good he did for animal wildlife protection-----even using his own money to buy acreage for their protection. :( Is anyone else feeling the way I am?

I feel sad too, even though I wasn't a big fan. I thought he was doing great work for the wildlife protection. I just didn't care much for his show on Animal Planet, my 10 year old daughter did though. She's more upset about it than me.

This is sad. :( I do feel a little better knowing he died doing what he loved.

I loved his show. I was a big fan. And all the work that he was doing for the wildlife. I always did think he was kinda crazy, but he was so young...It's just really sad. :(

I'm not a big fan - but he had some very good points in his favor. What I did NOT like was him holding his infant so close to the gator! That really bothered me!!!!

It's very sad, I think. He was such a vibrant person, who clearly loved his life and was enthusiastic about educating people about animals.

I read that in newspaper too. I didn't watched his shows much but sometimes I used to. But what is a stingray? He was stung by it. Does anyone know what is it?

Yes I know its terrible I can't beleive that he is gone its so sad. I really have a hard time beleiving what killed him after all the really dangerous things that he does a stingray killed him. He will not be forgotted and really missed.

Did you know the last person to die from a stingray was in 1945? That's so long ago. And only 17 people have been killed in recorded history from them. Out of all the people to die from one, why did it have to be him...

It's sad when anyone passes. But, I can't say I miss him as he made money harassing nature. I'm not sure that's a proper thing to do. Animals are under such stresses these days from encroachment by us people and to go out an exploit that situation makes it worse.

My family loved to watch him we will all miss him very much and I feel so sorry for his poor kids.

I loved him. He was such a good man. I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it. Such a terrible freak accident.

Anyone see the service to Steve Irwin? One day, Bindi Irwin will be wrestling crocodiles like her father. Its so cute, her speech

Back