What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie

B

BensMom

I'm new here as well. I know very basic cooking skills and hope to learn more as my DH is a pro!

I've found a bunch of useful tips, tricks, and recipes. In fact I'm cooking one right now, hopefully everyone likes it.

Well to update everyone on the recipe I was making the other night... I don't remember what it was, but the family liked it. They've liked everything I've tried from this site. Even the quiche we had last night.

Welcome aboard the smorgasboard----you'll find lots here!! Always appreciative of new recipes, ideas, and insights!!

hi. just looking for some ideas on what to cook that would be easy and that a kid would eat. love reading the messages. i am from maryland. merry christmas to all.

Hi!
I think that this Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe would be enjoyed by a kid. But maybe you're thinking of more healthy recipes like peas, brussel sprouts and lima beans? :) I love to eat lima beans and peas myself. And can eat brussel sprouts if served at a friends house.

cookies

thanks for the cookie receipe. i will try it but the doctor has her on a diet. thanks.:(

Velcome here....I know basic cooking and then some immediate....*haha*

Back