What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird combinations

K

Kaabi

Has anybody ever mixed really "unmixable" foods together? I've always wanted to put skittles in peanut butter sandwiches, but have never tried it. It probably would be good.

I don't know that this would be "unmixable," but I think it's a little weird: I love wrapping grapes in pieces of sliced American cheese.

My grandma used to eat peanut butter, cheese, banana, and lettuce leaf sandwiches. Does that qualify as a weird combination??

I have a friend that makes their own homemade chocolate covered pretzels (not the pretzels but the chocolate covering), and serves them with cream cheese.

I say very weird. Was it any good?

It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would, but then again, I was 6 the last time I ate one of those sandwiches. I don't think they would taste as good to my adult tastes.

Yes, the chocolate covered pretzels dipped in the cream cheese were very good. For some reason, I think the cream cheese was green. That could have been a St Patricks day thing, I can't remember or think of why else the cream cheese would be green. Next time I see Barbara, I'll ask her about the green cream cheese.

How about dill pickles and saltine crackers--nope I wasn 't pregnant but it was one of my favorite snacks when I was young -----now I look for every which way to reduce the sodium in my diet. Sniff!!

I'm pregnant, and I eat cheddar cheese cubes dipped in Catalina or French dressing. They both taste good, but I prefer the Catalina.

My friend got me started on dipping my pizza in a mix of shredded cheddar cheese, Ranch dressing, and bacon bits.

I'm pregnant, and I eat cheddar cheese cubes dipped in Catalina or French dressing. They both taste good, but I prefer the Catalina.

My friend got me started on dipping my pizza in a mix of shredded cheddar cheese, Ranch dressing, and bacon bits.

Dear phonenyxstarr,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!!!!! Best of luck and take care!!!!!!!! Let us know the due date when it's to your satisfaction.:)

Of course... it's not a big deal anymore. I'm almost 6 months pregnant now, and the baby's due on Christmas.

I know it's a little late, but congrats on the pregnancy! Sounds like you're getting very close to the end. :)

When I was pregnant there wasn't much that didn't sound good. I bought pickles by the gallon (craved salty & crunchy) and would eat them with anything!

I like to dip my pizza into ranch dressing. It is so good. Especially if you get a veggie or a perpperoni and onion pizza.

My weird combination involves peanut butter too. I like eating raw vegetables with my peanut butter. They really taste good. You should try it. My favorite is raw cabbage dipped in peanut butter. Sometimes, I use cucumber or asparagus. :D

How about peanut butter and fried chicken? Is that weird?

My brother and I likes this combo. Our mom thinks it's really gross.

Last edited:
Back