What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pizza hut garlic bread

S

shabs

HI.
Can anyone tell me the recipe of pizza hut's cheese garlic bread? I just love it and trying to find it's recipe.

haha, pizza hut garlic bread is soo delicious, but they probably buy another company's one

Dipping Sauce - Pizza Hut Style

10 ounces tomato sauce
1 tablespoon italian seasoning
2 teaspoons oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder

1. Simmer the tomato sauce with the seasonings for about 20 min's.
2. You may alter the amounts of the seasonings to suit your tastes.

Bread Sticks - Pizza Hut Style

1 1/3 cups warm water
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons oregano
3 tablespoons powdered milk
2 teaspoons yeast
Topping
2 tablespoons dry parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon oregano
1/4 cup olive oil

1. Add the dough ingredients to the bread machine in the order given, and set to first rise.
2. When this has finished, roll the dough out into a rectangle which is 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
3. With a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 1x4 inch strips.
4. Place on greased cookie sheets and allow the bread sticks to rise until doubled.
5. Meanwhile, stir the topping seasonings together with the parmesan cheese.
6. Brush the breadsticks heavily with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle with the topping. I use an empty spice bottle to shake it on evenly.
8. Bake the bread sticks at 350 for 12 to 15 min's until golden.
9. Serve warm with Dipping Sauce

Oh my gosh! You found the recipe!

Has anyone tried it yet?

I love their bread.

Mama Mama Me AH! Your are cooking goddess known to spiceplace. I don't know how you do it but you do, next time I won't need to order these. I can make them on my own.

Wow! I'm impressed Mama Mangia.

I just ate 6 sticks and I want more! Carbo! Carbo! Carbo!

In my house we do not portion foods, count calories, carbs, etc. I don't use "lite" or fat-free or carb-free products. It's just old-fashioned cooking. I still use lard in some baking recipes, and I will deep fry on occasion, and I will bake desserts and goodies all I want. We believe in eating in moderation - never had any trouble with high blood pressure, high cholestreol, diabetes, etc. And I love to try new things. I need a bigger family so I can make more!

That's how I am. I just portion out my food and eat sensibly, I don't go tallying up calories. And grams of fat either!

Back