What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to kills bees in your home

B

barbiedoll1973_tn

We have been taken over by bees my son told me that they are worker bees but anyway I finally found where they are. OMG we left saturday night and didn't get home until sunday night they must have been 200 bees flying everywhere WHAT IN THIS WOULD CAN WE DO?
I have sprayed stuff where I now know where there nest is. Its in the ceiling they have made a huge hole there. I really don't know what to do but something has got to be done before they eat us alive....

Really need some help.

When there are one or two bees or wasps, I use a drinking glass, capture them under it, and hold a piece of paper underneath to get them outside. For 200 wasps or bees, try to use a vacuum with a hose and nozzle. The suction will kill the bees without adding poisenous chemicals to your home. The sucess of that depends on how high up your ceilings are. If they're 8', then it will work fine.

When there are one or two bees or wasps, I use a drinking glass, capture them under it, and hold a piece of paper underneath to get them outside. For 200 wasps or bees, try to use a vacuum with a hose and nozzle. The suction will kill the bees without adding poisenous chemicals to your home. The sucess of that depends on how high up your ceilings are. If they're 8', then it will work fine.

These bees are little yellow like bumble bees and we have probably killed 1000 of them so far its terrible they have ate a hole in the ceiling a huge one and they have one huge nest up in there I have sprayed posions in there and killed tons I have poked a hanger in there and some of the NASTY eggs and nest came out gross this morning i set a fogger or bomb what ever they are called right there at the huge hole so that it would all go in there its killed alot if them and I can't hear them working anymore before it sounded like a army was in there and I am sure there was. But they are still alot of eggs in there even tho they have posion all over the nest now do you think that they will keep hatching out. I hope not this is TERRIBLE.

Usually the foggers & sprays kill the eggs as well. Look at the bottle or can & see if it specifies killing the eggs. It probably does. Which means that they won't hatch.

Thanks for info your right the fogger did work but I had to get all the nest and boy was it huge you would not beleive how big that thing was.

I hope you get those all out, just visualizing them makes me cringe.

Back