What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pets

I have one dog and two cats my daughter has a fish and 2 mice plus a hermit crab my son has a hermit crab also.

I have fish, 2 kittens, a great dane, a lab, and a goat. They are my babies!:D

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 5 (more or less) hummingbirds living in my garden. Oh, and lots of other wild birds around. I live in the country surrounded by woods, so we have lots of cool wildlife around like bats, skunks, turtles, frogs, toads, deer, and a fish pond with goldfish. The pond is really cool, and attracts lots of wildlife to the consistant source of water. It's really an oasis when we have a drought around here.

One day I thought I saw a preying mantis caught in a spider web, but after watching it for a while I saw the preying mantis was just trying to get the spider out to eat it.

Everyday I see something I've never seen before.

We have two miniture daschunds, love them! Small dogs are great :)

yes we have fish lol. We used to have a dog and a budgie, which one flew away and the other one we had to give it away. Very sad, i want a dog again

I have 3 Pit Bulls & 2 Beta fish at the moment. I had 4 baby mice, but they all died. :( I'll be getting a kitten & a hampster soon. :)

I am hard to control when it comes to getting animals... husband tries to keep me on track. I have the property and the time -n- love, so why not, right! :)

LOL If I had the property & the room, I would have so many animals it wouldn't be funny. My husband would probably want to kill me! LOL He definately tries to keep my number of animals to a minimal. :p

Aww, lol.

How do you like your pitbulls! I've never owned one, but I think they are totally cute and sweet (when in the right hands), but they get such a bad rep. :(

One dog, two toddlers, one husband. All exhausting and very messy.

Aww, lol.

How do you like your pitbulls! I've never owned one, but I think they are totally cute and sweet (when in the right hands), but they get such a bad rep. :(

I LOVE my Pit Bulls. They are the best dogs I have ever had. I've had a lot of dogs in my life, but when I got my first Pit Bull, that was it. Even my hubby agreed with me on that. He usually isn't a real dog person, but he really likes Pit Bulls. :)

I have two indoor cats and

I have two indoor cats: Missy and Angel..Angel is the oldest.

Now, unofficially I have all the stray cats of the neighborhood..They have to just see me pull in and they send out word and come running to see if I will feed them.

If I were allowed, I think I would have every animal.. I love them all!

My 2 beta fish died. :( But I got my kitten now! :-D He's so adorable! is name is Ghost.

I have a yorkie poo named Bailey :) She's 5 years old now and weighs in at a whopping 4 lbs! She's a total momma's girl too. Although my son thinks she's his own personal chase toy. :)

I have 2 fish tanks full of fish and two chihuahuas. My children wanted the dogs and now that we have them they are asking for cats. I don't think that will be a good combination. LOL...Can you imagine all the destruction?

I have 2 dogs that were adopted (they are my children) and 2 cats that adopted me when they just showed up outside. The cats have become indoor cats. I never had cats before so they are always teaching me new things about cats.

I just got 2 more betas. I have a lilac/red one & a teal green/lilac one. :)

If I had the property my pets would be cows, chickens, horses, pigs and sheep. Then I could enjoy riding a horse, have milk and of course cream for making butter, etc., and I would have fresh eggs daily, homemade KFC chicken, plenty of pork for making smoked meats and sausages and rendering lard and sheep for their wool for knitting, crocheting and weaving. And of course I would want a couple Black Angus so that I can fill the freezers each year. Even a few turkey would be nice - I love turkey!

Back