What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone drink crystal light?

B

barbiedoll1973_tn

my husband has just had to go on a low carb diet for life so we have been buying these mixes where you buy a box of them and just add the mix to a 16.9 oz water i mostly buy the walmart brand because it is cheaper but these things taste really good my husband even likes them.

I do really like it. I was surprised though, I wasn't expecting to like it. What is your favorite flavor?

I do really like it. I was surprised though, I wasn't expecting to like it. What is your favorite flavor?

Right now I am drinking lemon I really like it and also the fruit punch which one do you like the best?

I actually like the ruby red grapefruit, iced tea, and pink lemonade.

I actually like the ruby red grapefruit, iced tea, and pink lemonade.

I have not tried those can you buy those in the box with 10 packs in it? if so I think that i will pick some up the next time that i go to the store.

I can't see why not?

I don't think the grapefruit or pink lemonade come in the "on the go" packs yet...which I am waiting for. :D

Ooh I love these. I also use the oon-the-go packets often. I like the raspberry and peach tea!

Back