What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

magic eraser

M

mtmomj

Has anyone used these? They are my MIRACLE cleaner. I remember watching the commercial thinking... HA, YEAH RIGHT!

They work like a charm!

I love them!!!!!!!! Then clean just about anything------even stairwell walls that kids love to touch as they are going up and down.

Yes crayons on walls, floors, outside chairs, hard to clean anything! LOVEEEEEEEEEE THEM!

I love them to but you only get 2 of them to a pack and they don't cost that much but you only get 2 so I would have to have one for the tub and one for the sink and so on so I think that it would end up costing me more money which I don't have.

Look for coupons------I've found several for them---you might even want to go online to see if you can find them! Good luck!

Look for coupons------I've found several for them---you might even want to go online to see if you can find them! Good luck!

Yes I loveeeeeeeeee coupons I am the coupon queen that is what all the stores knows me by LOL.

That's cute!

I never really got into using coupons, we have those little scanner cards now at places like Giant Eagle..they also have coupons to go along with it, but I've never used em (usually forget about them if I do cut them).

I saw a TV show about how much a woman saved by using them, it was incredible!! :eek:

I've got a couple of coupons for them. I was thinking about getting them for our bathroom. I hate cleaning the bathroom, LOL. Next Friday is payday, so I may get them then.

Wait, can you use the Magic Erasers on dishes, too? Or do you mean regular sponges for cleaning bathrooms etc., mtmomj?

I use mine on everything around my house. Dishes, floors, bathtub, walls, outside furniture, stove, fridge, car rims, ...literally tons of things. You don't even have to scrub hard with these things.

Please read the warning label on the package on what not to use it on though. You aren't supposed to use them on a couple of surfaces. :)

I've been wondering if the magic erasers really worked and hadn't bought any yet. The commercials do make them sound like real magic so I've been sceptical. Sounds like I'll need to get some and give them a try.

Back