What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffee or Tea?

Tea for me! I like all of the starbucks brands... I only add sugar and lemon to mine. I am into herbal and regular.

For some reason, I like green tea, but can't drink it because it makes me nauseous.

I drink any kind of coffee as long as I have my french vanilla to put in it. ok now I am going to have to go make me some.

I prefer tea. I usually drink Red Rose tea. Mostly because that's what's in the house. My favorite is Lipton raspberry tea though.

Tea, i can make Pearl Milk Tea, much better than plain old tea

I'm not a coffee drinker at all, but I do like hot tea. Usually I just use the plain kind but sometimes I'll get orange spice or some other fun flavor.

I also recently discovered that I like chai, and have gotten the chai lattes at Starbucks.

sweet (iced) tea! :p

my favorite starbucks drink is hot caramel apple cider

Coffee in the morning.
Tea at night.

Or a tall white mocha at starbucks anytime and day!

I don't drink coffee at all. I adore tea - especially Tazo's Orange and Passion flavors.

Coffee!

I LOVE Starbuck's Estima blend.

I also love Counter Culture Coffee...any kind. They are an awesome small roasting company that really cares about the environment and fair trade practices.

For tea, I like Tazo for hot and Lipton for iced. ;)

I am a Lipton Tea drinker..I drink hot tea in the morning with Vanilla nut creamer and then I drink Ice tea all day long..I have to say my favorite Ice Tea is StarBucks..Its perfect.

Caryn
www.candleloverbiz.com

I like tea. Especially now that the weather's turning colder!

I'm fine with a plain tea like Earl Grey, but will sometimes go for orange spice or some fun flavor like that.

I prefer tea. Green tea for now or an occassional morning thunder by celestial seasoning.s

Corine

Back