What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever watch the Notebook?

M

mtmomj

If not, you have to! It'll make the men cry, too!

It has to be the best romance movie of all-time! Wow, I've cried every time I've watched it!

Yes, it is a tear jerker. I love that movie. I have read all of Nicholas Sparks books and majority of them have made me cry. He is a great author. The producers of the movies just know the right people to put into the movies.

Yup, watched it, tried hard not to cry lol. I've read also The Wedding, and this one really made me cry. I think it's the sequel of The Notebook.

Ya know, I/we got The Notebook on DVD last year for Christmas and we've never watched it. I think my sister finally took it when she realized it hadn't even been taken out of the plastic wrap.

I haven't seen this movie. I heard it's really good though. I should rent it so I can see it. :)

Yup, watched it, tried hard not to cry lol. I've read also The Wedding, and this one really made me cry. I think it's the sequel of The Notebook.

I believe that it is the sequal. If I am correct I think it goes on to the children from the parent in the Notebook.

I loved this movie!

it did make me cry.

I want to read The Wedding as well.

I'm not really into romantic/dramatic movies so I didn't really like it. My mother loved it though. She even asked me to buy her a DVD! I bought the DVD and I think she watched it like 5 times already.

It is a great movie. My husband loved it too. It will make you cry though.

Most of Nicholas Sparks books that have become movies are tear jerkers. I have read all of his books and they all will have you sad.

Back