What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What dinner could you eat every day

M

mtmomj

and not get tired of?

For me, it would be pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn!!! :) mmm!

Udon! Sushi! Terriyai Chicken, Fish, Tonkatsu. I love my japanese food

Meatloaf, homemade mac&cheese, and peas. With sweet tea to drink.

Of course, gimme a week, and it'll be something different. Dang pregnancy cravings, LOL...

hm...you know, I just love potstickers. But I don't know that I could eat them for the rest of my life.

Absolutely no doubt about this -- I could eat spaghetti every single day!!!

Lasagna and garlic bread! I could eat garlic bread forever!

pasta. We only have it 1-2 nights a week, but I always want it more!

Pizza I love pizza so I think that I would not get tired of this.

oh, pasta, yes, of course! Perfect because then you can have different varieties of pasta (baked ziti, lasagna, tortellini, cold pasta salad) and sauces and it's still a good variety.

starchy, though. :p

Gosh. Eat something everyday and not get bored with it? Is that really possible? So my choices are Maryland Crab Cakes, Cole Slaw and steamed locally grown corn from a farmers stand.

Potstickers? Oh that's easy... that's them stupid stickers that they put on the bottom of the pan when you buy them....and then you scrub and scrub and they never come off.... and then you have to resort to just putting it on the stove and burning it off........

No really.... What the heck are potstickers??

I don't think I will ever get tired of pasta.

ETA: Didn't see this question earlier...Potstickers are an appetizer; sort of an Asian little turnover thing.

I think I could eat some sort of homemade pizza everyday....or chicken quesadillas.

I would have to say Mexican food. If I could I would eat tacos, enchiladas and spanish rice every single night. I also like fajitas and carnitas. I think I might have to go out for Mexican food for lunch today.

Back