What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turkey Meatloaf Muffins

B

ButterSticks

Enjoy them as a main course entrée with cranberry sauce or slice them up and serve them on light toast as an open-faced sandwich.

Ingredients
1 sprays cooking spray
2 pound lean ground turkey
1 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large onion(s), finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
3 medium garlic clove(s), finely minced, or more to taste
12 oz cremini mushrooms, or other mushrooms, diced (about 2 cups)
1 tsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp sherry cooking wine
1/2 cup parsley, fresh, minced

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350ºF and fill 12 muffin holes with liners. Coat a large bowl with cooking spray.
Place turkey in prepared bowl; season with salt and pepper, mix until incorporated and set aside.
Place butter and oil in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat until butter melts; add onion. Sauté onion over medium heat until wilted and translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms begin to give off moisture, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce and sherry; cook until mixture begins to resemble a paste, about 5 to 10 minutes. Toss in parsley and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add mushroom mixture to turkey and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Drop by heaping tablespoons into prepared muffin tins until 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake muffins until center seems firm to the touch and turkey is completely cooked through, about 22 to 27 minutes.
Yields 1 muffin per serving.

Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. LOL But I'll give it a try & find out. :)

Back