What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bacon Twists

B

ButterSticks

1 171/4 oz. pkg. frozen puff pastry
24 strips of bacon (about 1 1/4 lbs)
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 tsp. dry mustard
Dash of pepper

Thaw pastry puff according to package directions. Place two wire racks in 15 X 10 X 1" jelly roll pan. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat about 3 minutes on each side until just cooked but still soft. Drain well on paper towels. Preheat oven to 425. In small bowl combine egg, mustard, and pepper. Unfold pastry; brush each side w/ egg mixture. Cut each sheet into 12 strips about 3/4" wide. Place a strip of bacon on each. Trim pasrty to length of bacon strip. Twist pastry and bacon together; place on wire racks in pan. Bake 10~12 minutes or until lightly browned.

ill try this when i get the ingredients, its like cheese twists, but with bacon.

Puff pastries are the tastiest foundation for appetizers! I love things made with them :).

That looks really good! I definately have to try this! Thanks for the recipe

That sounds wonderful!

I'm adding your recipe to my holiday to make list. ;) I love to make little finger foods and have them available for our company.

Back