What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Bruschetta Dip

B

BensMom

INGREDIENTS:

* 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese

DIRECTIONS:

1. In a small bowl, mix roma (plum) tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, parsley and olive oil. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
2. Remove top layer of rind from brie. Place brie in a small microwave safe serving dish. Microwave on high 1 minute, or until the cheese begins to soften. Spoon roma tomato mixture over the cheese. Microwave on high 1 minute, or until slightly melted. Serve immediately with Paris toasts or other dried breads.

Can you believe I have never had Bruschetta! My sister always tells me she is going to make some and bring it over... maybe I'll just do it myself. :) That looks like it will be awesome!

Oh you have to try it! It's easy to make and healthy. DH have it all the time :)

Mmmmmm, that sounds so good. I would not have thought to mix the Bruscheeta flavors with Brie. I bet it would also taste good mixed with Feta.

Back