What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trader Joe's?

R

Raquelita

Do you guys have Trader Joe's by you? I discovered the store a year ago when I was pregnant and not feeling like cooking, and since then one opened a few minutes away from our church so we stop there often (instead of having to drive 40 minutes away to the next closest one).

I loooooove their food. Especially the instant Indian food and Naan, and their jarred soups. What do you like to buy there to eat?

(Oh yeah, their $2.99 wine is pretty good too! Charles Shaw rocks :)).

Do you guys have Trader Joe's by you? I discovered the store a year ago when I was pregnant and not feeling like cooking, and since then one opened a few minutes away from our church so we stop there often (instead of having to drive 40 minutes away to the next closest one).

I loooooove their food. Especially the instant Indian food and Naan, and their jarred soups. What do you like to buy there to eat?

(Oh yeah, their $2.99 wine is pretty good too! Charles Shaw rocks :)).

Wow, i wish they had Trader Joe's in Australia

We just made our first trip last week. Only got some fancy bread, but it was delicious! What does everyone else like?

I haven't been there in a while but they used to have some pretty good lemon curd.

I miss Trader Joe's! The ready-made food there is sooo good and so easy.

We just made our first trip last week. Only got some fancy bread, but it was delicious! What does everyone else like?
There are so many things that i love from there...

Granola
Fruit Leathers
Jarred soups
Indian food - instand in foil pouches and also sauces in jars
frozen veggies
frozen pizza
waffles
burritos - so many different kinds!
frozen instant jasmine and brown rice (organic)
$3 wine (that actually tastes good!)
Mochi - you've GOT to try this, they're chewy ice cream balls that are to die for. Chocolate is the best flavor, IMO.
Frozen fish - you can get a ton of fish from there
Prepared wraps, salads, and dips
Fruit sauces - peach sauce, applesauce, mango sauce - very sugary but yummy
breads
dried fruit and nuts

Can you tell i love to shop there ;).

Back