What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Scent of Candles

A

aeiou

What are your favorite scent(s) of candles?

I will start first. My favorite candle scents are Cinnamon, Gingerbread, and Sea Breeze. The Sea Breeze reminds me of the beach which I love.

I LOVE vanilla candles! They are definately my favorite. My hubby doesn't care much for vanilla though, so I usually go for raspberry.

I love the vanilla scent and the lavender, it's relaxing.

I love food scents - especially dessert ones. Sometimes i just like to sniff the candles in the candle aisle to satisfy a swwt-tooth craving :).

I am a big fan of yankee candles :) I like a variety of scents, but my favorites are the holiday ones!

My mom found a candle scent called sex on the beach. I can't describe the smell, but I looooove it. And I have no idea where she found it & my candle is all gone. :(

I love vanilla, and also pumpkin, and cookie scents.

Recently at a craft fair I got one that smelled like orange and cloves. YUM!

There is this kind called sweet pea it smells so good.

Depends on the season. I love apple pie or pumpkin spice in the fall, an evergreen sort of scent at christmastime, and honeysuckle or lilac in the spring and summer.

I love most any candle that smells like food. :p

Yankee Candle makes two of my favorites: Christmas cookie and cranberry orange. *drool*

I also love candles that smell like pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, cucumber melon...I could go on forever! Can you tell I love candles? :p

Pumpkin spice is a big favorite of mine. I also like Yankee's "Home Sweet Home" scent.

I can't tell if I like to burn mine the traditional way or melt them. Seems like the scents are a little different, if you burn or melt.

I also like the scented oils. The candles that melt into oil. Those are awesome. The don't last as long (maybe about 2-3 hours) but they certainly get the house smelling good in a short period of time. I wish they had more scents for those.

Back