What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from GA

J

Judilynn

Good Morning! I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Judilynn and I live in GA. I am originally from NY State. I love to cook and bake and it is getting that time of year for me! Hope to meet lots of people that enjoy the same thing and gather lots of information as well as share some that I have!

Welcome Judilynn... You'll definitely find lots of good advice & recipes here. I used to bake mainly for the holidays, but since joining this site, I've found myself baking more & more. Hubby loves it, except it's not really helping him lose weight. :)

Hi There! Welcome, and tell us how the transition from NY to GA went in terms of adjustment to temperature, and how cold does it get in Georgia in the winter?

Definitely is getting to be that time of year. I love the smell of cooking/baking in the fall and winter! Makes the house all warm feeling.

There are tons of good tips, advice and recipes here! Have fun! :D

Welcome Judilynn!

Your name sounds like a nice southern bell name (such as Mary Jo, Bobby Ann, etc) only without the space between Judi and Lynn. Maybe that is the NY version of your name.

You will find lots of good recipes and advice here.

Back