What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just potatoes and onions

Mama Mangia

Super Moderator
No measurements - just eyeball it -

Layer sliced white potatoes, sweet potatoes and onions in a buttered casserole dish, dotting with butter and seasoning with salt, pepper and parsley between layers. Top with dry bread crumbs or crushed saltines and dot with butter. Bake 350* F. until potatoes are tender (depends on the size of your casserole/baking dish.)

Great with poultry, beef or pork.

I am trying this one tonight. I'm always on the lookout for a great potato recipe, and this looks like one of them! :)

Thanks!

I really hope you enjoy it! I love potatoes - and I like them fixed different ways! I came up with this one quite a while ago - not having enough white or sweet potatoes for dinner - and it was a hit!

I just wanted to let you know I tried this out with the Hawaiian pork chops and it was a TOTAL hit at my house!!

Those sound yummy. I love to cook potato. Not a huge fan of sweet potatos but the husband is. Will have to try those tonight with some chicken.

I just tried thses, they turned out pretty good. I'm not a big potato eater, but these I would try again. Thanks.

Back